Embassy of Sri Lanka in Cairo, Egypt
Embassy of Sri Lanka in Cairo, Egypt located at No.8, Sri Lanka Street, (Former Yehiya Ibrahim Street), Zamalek. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo.8, Sri Lanka Street, (Former Yehiya Ibrahim Street), Zamalek
- +20 2 2735 0047, +20 2 2735 4966
- +20 2 2736 7138
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Eretria, Nigeria and Republic of Sudan
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sri Lanka in Cairo, Egypt.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. M.K. Pathmanathan, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Egypt:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Cairo, Egypt. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 January 2022, at 05:48 AM (EST).