Embassy of Sri Lanka in Doha, Qatar
Embassy of Sri Lanka in Doha, Qatar, located at Building 21, Street 860 (Al Raheeb Street), Zone 47 (Old Airport area). View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sri Lanka, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBuilding 21, Street 860 (Al Raheeb Street), Zone 47 (Old Airport area)
- +974 4499 8660
- +974 4467 4788
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Doha, Qatar.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mr. Mohamed Mafaz Mohideen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Types of Sri Lankan Passports
Sri Lankan government issues several types of passports including
Regular Passport: This is the standard passport issued to Sri Lankan citizens for general travel purposes.
Diplomatic Passport: Diplomatic passports are issued to Sri Lankan diplomats and individuals representing the Sri Lankan government on diplomatic missions abroad.
Official Passport: Official passports are issued to Sri Lankan government officials, employees of state institutions, and individuals representing the Sri Lankan government on official business or diplomatic missions.
Emergency Certificate (EC)
An Emergency Certificate (EC) is a one-way travel document issued to Sri Lankan citizens who have lost their passports or have no valid travel documents to return to Sri Lanka on an emergency basis.
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Qatar:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 16 March 2023 at 09:43 AM (EST).