Embassy of Sri Lanka in Hanoi, Vietnam
Embassy of Sri Lanka in Hanoi, Vietnam located at No. 55B, Tran Phu Street, Dien Bien Ward, Ba Dinh District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo. 55B, Tran Phu Street, Dien Bien Ward, Ba Dinh District
- 00 84 4 3734 1894 / 1985 / 1896
- 00 84 4 3734 1897
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sri Lanka in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mr. Prasanna Gamage, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Besides Embassy of Sri Lanka in Hanoi, Vietnam Sri Lanka also has 1 representation in the following city of Vietnam:
- Ho Chi Minh City (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Vietnam:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Hanoi, Vietnam. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 October 2021, at 12:51 PM (EST).