Embassy of Sri Lanka in Moscow, Russia
Embassy of Sri Lanka in Moscow, Russia located at 24 Schepkina Street. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address24 Schepkina Street
- +7 495 688 16 20 / 688 16 51
- +7 495 688 17 57
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sri Lanka in Moscow, Russia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Prof. Janitha Abewickrema Liyanage, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Besides Embassy of Sri Lanka in Moscow, Russia Sri Lanka also has 1 representation in the following city of Russia:
- Kursk (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Russia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Moscow, Russia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 October 2021, at 12:09 AM (EST).