Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tripoli, Libya
Embassy AddressHey Alandouls
PO Box 6371
- 00 218 21 478 2330
- 00 218 21 477 6166
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tripoli, Libya.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tripoli, Libya. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 22 October 2021, at 11:06 PM (EST).