Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tripoli, Libya
Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tripoli, Libya is currently closed!
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Libya:
- Cairo, Egypt (Embassy)
- Khartoum, Sudan (Honorary consul)
- Tunis, Tunisia (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tripoli, Libya.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 December 2022 at 01:28 PM (EST).