Deputy High Commission of Sri Lanka in Chennai, India
Deputy High Commission of Sri Lanka in Chennai, India located at 56, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission Address56, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam
- +91 44 2824 1896, +91 44 2825 2612, +91 44 2824 1047
- +91 44 2824 1894, +91 44 2825 4242
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Deputy High Commission of Sri Lanka in Chennai, India.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Dr.D.Venkateshwaran, Deputy High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Besides Deputy High Commission of Sri Lanka in Chennai, India Sri Lanka also has 2 representations in the following cities of India:
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of India:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Deputy High Commission of Sri Lanka in Chennai, India. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 May 2021, at 09:24 AM (EST).