High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi, Kenya
High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi, Kenya located at L.R. No. 1/1102, Lenana Road, Kilimani. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressL.R. No. 1/1102, Lenana Road, Kilimani
PO Box: 48145
- +254 20 387 2627
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Power of attorney
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. Velupillai Kananathan, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Kenya:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi, Kenya. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 January 2022, at 10:32 AM (EST).