High Commission of Sri Lanka in New Delhi, India
High Commission of Sri Lanka in New Delhi, India located at 27, Kautilya Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission Address27, Kautilya Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
- +91 11 2301 0201, +91 11 2301 0202, +91 11 2301 0203
- +91 11 2379 3604
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Sri Lanka in New Delhi, India.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. Austin Fernando, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Besides High Commission of Sri Lanka in New Delhi, India Sri Lanka also has 2 representations in the following cities of India:
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of India:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Sri Lanka in New Delhi, India. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 May 2021, at 09:07 AM (EST).