High Commission of Sri Lanka in Victoria, Seychelles
High Commission of Sri Lanka in Victoria, Seychelles located at Independence Avenue, Capital City Building, 03rd Floor, Room 3-01. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressIndependence Avenue, Capital City Building, 03rd Floor, Room 3-01
- +248 461 0590 / 461 0593
- +248 461 0591
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Sri Lanka in Victoria, Seychelles.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Srimal Wickremasinghe, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Seychelles:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Sri Lanka in Victoria, Seychelles. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 October 2021, at 12:12 AM (EST).