Representative Office of Sri Lanka in Ramallah, Palestine
Representative Office of Sri Lanka in Ramallah, Palestine, located at Villa Azzam Al-Ajoully, Betunia, H.E. Mahinda Rajapaksa Road. View address, phone, office hours, consular services, and more.
AddressVilla Azzam Al-Ajoully, Betunia, H.E. Mahinda Rajapaksa Road
- +97 22 290 4271
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Palestine:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Representative Office of Sri Lanka in Ramallah, Palestine. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 12 December 2022 at 06:30 AM (EST).