Honorary Consulate General of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon
Honorary Consulate General of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon located at Fattal Building (bottenvåningen), Rue Dany Chamoun, Sin El-Fil. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressFattal Building (bottenvåningen), Rue Dany Chamoun, Sin El-Fil
- +961 1 485 489
- +961 1 512 118
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries of Lebanon:
- Kabul, Afghanistan(Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain(Consular Agency)
- Tehran, Iran(Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel(Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel(Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel(Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel(Consulate General)
- Muscat, Oman(Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia(Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia(Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria(Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria(Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen(Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar(Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Lebanon in Sweden
Lebanon has representation in the following city:
This page was last edited on 10 September 2018, at 06:41 AM (EST).