Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria
Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria located at 41, T. Y. Danjuma Street (Plot 1520), Asokoro District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address41, T. Y. Danjuma Street (Plot 1520), Asokoro District
- +234 9 9047 302
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Carl Michael Gräns, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of Nigeria:
- Lagos (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Nigeria:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Dzorwulu, Ghana (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Dakar, Senegal (Honorary consul)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 November 2020, at 08:42 PM (EST).