Embassy of Sweden in Astana, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Sweden in Astana, Kazakhstan located at Astana Tower 17th floor, 12 Samal Microdistrict. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAstana Tower 17th floor, 12 Samal Microdistrict
- +7 7172 591 805, +7 7172 442 121
- +7 7172 591 806, +7 7172 551 199
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Sweden in Astana, Kazakhstan at +7 7172 591 805, +7 7172 442 121 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Mats Foyer, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Astana, Kazakhstan Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Almaty (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Kakhovka, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Astana, Kazakhstan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 March 2020, at 02:19 PM (EST).