Embassy of Sweden in Damascus, Syria
Embassy AddressPO Box 4266
- +963 11 619 09 000
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Sweden in Damascus, Syria at +963 11 619 09 000 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Damascus, Syria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Damascus, Syria Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of Syria:
- Aleppo (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Syria:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Honorary consul)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Damascus, Syria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 December 2021, at 10:13 PM (EST).