Embassy of Sweden in Kabul, Afghanistan
Embassy of Sweden in Kabul, Afghanistan located at Mol-Street, Opposite the Mol Shar-e Naw. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressMol-Street, Opposite the Mol Shar-e Naw
- +93 20 210 4912
- +93 20 210 4913
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries of Afghanistan:
- Manama, Bahrain(Consular Agency)
- Tehran, Iran(Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel(Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel(Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel(Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel(Consulate General)
- Beirut, Lebanon(Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman(Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia(Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia(Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria(Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria(Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen(Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar(Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 12 September 2018, at 06:43 AM (EST).