Embassy of Sweden in Kabul, Afghanistan
Embassy of Sweden in Kabul, Afghanistan located at Old MoI-Street, Opposite the old MoI Shar-e Naw. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressOld MoI-Street, Opposite the old MoI Shar-e Naw
- +93 20 210 4912
- +93 20 210 4913
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Caroline Vicini, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Afghanistan:
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Kabul, Afghanistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 March 2020, at 05:34 AM (EST).