Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea
Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea located at Munsu-dong, Taehak Street. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressMunsu-dong, Taehak Street
- +850 2 381 74 85
- +850 2 381 76 63
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea at +850 2 381 74 85 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Joachim Bergström, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of North Korea:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Fukuoka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Kobe, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Daejeon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Hongcheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Incheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 21 September 2019, at 10:25 PM (EST).