Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea
Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea located at Munsudong 3, Taedonggang District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressMunsudong 3, Taedonggang District
- +850 2 381 74 85
- +850 2 381 76 63
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Joachim Bergström, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of North Korea:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Fukuoka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Kobe, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Daejeon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Hongcheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Incheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Pyongyang, North Korea. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 November 2020, at 02:00 PM (EST).