Embassy of Sweden in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Embassy of Sweden in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, located at Tayma Street, Lenah Residential Area, Diplomatic Quarter. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Sweden in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Niclas Trouvé, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of Saudi Arabia:
- Jeddah (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Saudi Arabia:
- Manama, Bahrain (Honorary consul)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 December 2021 at 12:56 PM (EST).