Embassy of Sweden in Tehran, Iran
Embassy of Sweden in Tehran, Iran located at No. 27 Nastaran St, Boostan St., Pasdaran Ave. . View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo. 27 Nastaran St, Boostan St., Pasdaran Ave.
P.O. Box 19575-458
- +98 21 2371 2200, +98 21 2371 2200
- +98 21 222 964 51, +98 21 222 860 21
- [email protected]
Sunday to Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Visiting hours : Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Tehran, Iran.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Mattias Lentz, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Iran:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Tehran, Iran. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 March 2020, at 07:32 AM (EST).