Consulate of Switzerland in Thimphu, Bhutan
Consulate of Switzerland in Thimphu, Bhutan located at 15 Darzho Lam, Kawang Dajo (Motithang). View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Switzerland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
Consulate Address15 Darzho Lam, Kawang Dajo (Motithang)
Post Box 1527
- +975 02 32 30 50
- [email protected]
Please call Consulate of Switzerland in Thimphu, Bhutan at +975 02 32 30 50 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Bhutan:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Embassy)
- New Delhi, India (Embassy)
- Chennai, India (Honorary consul)
- Bengaluru, India (Consulate General)
- Mumbai, India (Consulate General)
- Kolkata, India (Honorary consul)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (Embassy)
- Islamabad, Pakistan (Embassy)
- Karachi, Pakistan (Consulate General)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate of Switzerland in Thimphu, Bhutan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 April 2022, at 09:53 AM (EST).