Embassy of Switzerland in Harare, Zimbabwe
Embassy of Switzerland in Harare, Zimbabwe located at 9 Lanark Road, Belgravia. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address9 Lanark Road, Belgravia
- +263 24 270 3997, +263 24 279 1409, +263 24 270 3998
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Switzerland in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Niculin Jäger, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Zimbabwe:
- Pretoria, South Africa (Embassy)
- Durban, South Africa (Honorary consul)
- Cape Town, South Africa (Consulate General)
- Réunion, Réunion (Honorary consul)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar (Embassy)
- Port Louis, Mauritius (Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique (Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia (Honorary consul)
- Victoria, Seychelles (Honorary consul)
- Lusaka, Zambia (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Switzerland in Harare, Zimbabwe. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 05 August 2020, at 12:17 PM (EST).