Embassy of Switzerland in Kathmandu, Nepal
Embassy of Switzerland in Kathmandu, Nepal located at Ekantakuna, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Switzerland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressEkantakuna, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
PO Box 113
- +977 1 421 7008, +977 1 554 9225
- +977 1 552 53 58
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Switzerland in Kathmandu, Nepal at +977 1 421 7008, +977 1 554 9225 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Switzerland in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Nepal:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Embassy)
- Thimphu, Bhutan (Consulate)
- New Delhi, India (Embassy)
- Chennai, India (Honorary consul)
- Bengaluru, India (Consulate General)
- Mumbai, India (Consulate General)
- Kolkata, India (Honorary consul)
- Islamabad, Pakistan (Embassy)
- Karachi, Pakistan (Consulate General)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Switzerland in Kathmandu, Nepal. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 November 2021, at 09:56 AM (EST).