Embassy of Switzerland in Rabat, Morocco
Embassy of Switzerland in Rabat, Morocco located at Square de Berkane. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Switzerland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressSquare de Berkane
- +212 537 26 80 30, +212 537 26 80 41 / 42 / 43
- +212 537 26 80 40, Visa: +212 537 26 80 50
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Switzerland in Rabat, Morocco.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Massimo Baggi, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Besides Embassy of Switzerland in Rabat, Morocco Switzerland also has 1 representation in the following city of Morocco:
- Casablanca (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Morocco:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Switzerland in Rabat, Morocco. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 August 2020, at 06:16 AM (EST).