Embassy of Switzerland in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy Address77 Songwol-gil, Jongno-gu
- +82 2 739 9511
- +82 2 737 9392
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Switzerland in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Dr. Linus von Castelmur, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Switzerland in Seoul, South Korea. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 18 November 2021 at 02:21 PM (EST).