Embassy of Switzerland in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Embassy of Switzerland in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, located at Shota Rustaveli, Impass1, House 4. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Switzerland, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressShota Rustaveli, Impass1, House 4
- +998 71 120 67 38, +998 71 120 67 39
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm, Friday: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Switzerland in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Konstantin Obolensky, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 20 November 2021 at 07:44 AM (EST).