Embassy of Switzerland in Tunis, Tunisia
Embassy of Switzerland in Tunis, Tunisia located at 22, Rue Platon, Z.A. Kheireddine, 2015 Le Kram. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address22, Rue Platon, Z.A. Kheireddine, 2015 Le Kram
- +216 71 191 997, Visa: +216 71 192 030
- +216 71 180 250
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Switzerland in Tunis, Tunisia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Etienne Thévoz, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Switzerland in Tunis, Tunisia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 04 August 2020, at 01:50 PM (EST).