Embassy of Tanzania in Beijing, China
Embassy of Tanzania in Beijing, China located at #8 Liang Ma He Nan Lu, Sanlitun, Chaoyang District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Tanzania or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address#8 Liang Ma He Nan Lu, Sanlitun, Chaoyang District
- +86 10 6532 1408
- +86 10 6532 4351
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Tanzania in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mbelwa Kairuki, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Tanzania without a visa. The most common types of Tanzania visas are the following.
- Ordinary visa (Single entry visa)
- Business visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Transit visa
- Student visa
- Gratis visa
Diplomatic missions of Tanzania in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Tanzania in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 December 2021, at 07:45 AM (EST).