Consulate General of Thailand in Nanning, China
Consulate General of Thailand in Nanning, China, located at 1st and 2nd Floor, 52-1 Jinhu Road. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
Address1st and 2nd Floor, 52-1 Jinhu Road
530022 Nanning, Guangxi
- +86 771 552 6942 / 43, Consular section: +86 771 552 6945-46
- +86 771 559 4997
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Thailand without a visa. The most common types of Thailand visas are the following.
- Tourist visa “TR” single
- Tourist visa “TR” boxing training, scuba diving training, and yoga training
- Tourist visa “TR” multiple (tourism purposes with multiple entries)
- Tourist visa category “MT” (medical treatment at hospitals or medical facilities in Thailand)
- Transit visa category “S / TS / C”
- Non-immigrant visa category “B” (business or work as a teacher)
- Non-immigrant visa category “M” (film producer, journalist, or reporter)
- Non-immigrant visa category “ED” (study or do an internship in Thailand)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O” (for Thai family or Volunteering)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-A” (1 year)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-X” (10 years)
Types of Thailand Passports
Thailand issues several types of passports including Ordinary passports, Diplomatic passports, Official passports, and Special passports.
Legalization and Notarial Services
Thai embassies and consulates offer services for legalizing and notarizing documents, including the authentication of signatures, certification of documents, and issuing power of attorney.
Thai embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Thailand for tourism, work, business, study, or other purposes. They provide information on visa requirements, application procedures, and fees.
Besides Consulate General of Thailand in Nanning, China Thailand also has 8 representations in the following cities of China:
- Beijing (Embassy)
- Kunming (Consulate General)
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
- Guangzhou (Consulate General)
- Chengdu (Consulate General)
- Xi'an (Consulate General)
- Xiamen City (Consulate General)
- Qingdao (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 23 April 2023 at 05:21 AM (EST).