Consulate of Thailand in Dublin, Ireland
Consulate of Thailand in Dublin, Ireland is currently closed!
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Thailand without a visa. The most common types of Thailand visas are the following.
- Tourist visa “TR” single
- Tourist visa “TR” boxing training, scuba diving training, and yoga training
- Tourist visa “TR” multiple (tourism purposes with multiple entries)
- Tourist visa category “MT” (medical treatment at hospitals or medical facilities in Thailand)
- Transit visa category “S / TS / C”
- Non-immigrant visa category “B” (business or work as a teacher)
- Non-immigrant visa category “M” (film producer, journalist, or reporter)
- Non-immigrant visa category “ED” (study or do an internship in Thailand)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O” (for Thai family or Volunteering)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-A” (1 year)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-X” (10 years)
Diplomatic missions of Thailand in neighbouring countries/regions of Ireland:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Consulate of Thailand in Dublin, Ireland. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 05 July 2022 at 05:51 AM (EST).