Trade Office of Canada in Taipei, Taiwan
Trade Office of Canada in Taipei, Taiwan located at 6F, Hua-Hsin (Citibank building), No. 1 Songzhi Road, Xinyi District. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website below.
Address6F, Hua-Hsin (Citibank building), No. 1 Songzhi Road, Xinyi District
- +886 2 8723 3000
- +886 2 8723 3590, +886 2 8723 3592
- For general enquiries: email@example.com
For trade enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For consular enquiries: email@example.com
For political/education/cultural enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Most common services Canadian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Apply or renew while abroad, report for lost or stolen passport.
Visas and Immigration
Find out if you need a visa.
Emergency Services for Canadian citizens
Arrest and detention, child welfare, abduction and custody issues, death abroad, lost or stolen belongings abroad, hijacking, hostage takings and kidnappings, physical assault, sickness or injury, natural disasters and civil emergencies, etc. For more information please check Emergency assistance.
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries of Taiwan:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Chongqing, China (Consulate General)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Guangzhou, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Nagoya, Japan (Consulate)
- Hiroshima, Japan (Consulate)
- Sapporo, Japan (Consulate)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Fukuoka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Osaka, Japan (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 06 September 2018, at 09:39 AM (EST).