Embassy of Turkey in Budapest, Hungary
Embassy of Turkey in Budapest, Hungary, located at Andrassy ut 123. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Turkey, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAndrassy ut 123
- +36 1 478 9100, +36 1 478 9130 (Consulate section)
- +36 1 344 5143
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Turkey in Budapest, Hungary.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Criminal record certificate
- Acquisition of the Turkish citizenship
- Ceasing Turkish citizenship
Head of Mission
C. Gülşen Karanis Ekşioğlu, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Turkey without a visa. The most common types of Turkey visas are the following.
- Touristic visit
- Single Transit
- Double transit
- Business meeting/Commerce
- Sportive activity
- Cultural artistic activity
- Official visit
- Visit to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Student - Education visa
- Internship visa
- Internship ERASMUS
- Internship AISEC
- Turkish language course purpose
- Course purpose
- Education purpose
- Education in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- Employment purpose/Special employment purpose
- Assigned lecturers/Academics
- Assigned sportsperson
- Assigned artists
- Assigned free zone workers
- Assigned journalists
- Montage and repairman purposes
- Assigned for duty
- Archaeological excavation, exploration purpose
- Documentary purpose
- Tour operator representative
- Medical treatment purposes
- Accompaniment purpose
- Family unification purpose
- Freight visa
- Seafarer visa
Turkish embassies and consulates assist Turkish citizens with passport applications, renewals, and replacements.
Notarial and Legalization Services
Turkish diplomatic missions provide notarial services, including certification of signatures, powers of attorney, and other legal documents. They also offer services for the legalization of documents issued in Turkey or for Turkish citizens.
Turkish diplomatic missions process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Turkey for tourism, work, business, study, or other purposes.
Besides Embassy of Turkey in Budapest, Hungary Turkey also has 3 representations in the following cities of Hungary:
Diplomatic missions of Turkey in neighbouring countries/regions of Hungary:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 18 April 2023 at 10:33 PM (EST).