Embassy of Venezuela in Rome, Italy
Embassy of Venezuela in Rome, Italy, located at Nicolò Tartaglia N° 11, piso 2. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Venezuela, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Venezuela in Rome, Italy.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
María Elena Uzzo Giannattasio, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Venezuela without a visa. The most common types of Venezuela visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Embassy of Venezuela in Rome, Italy Venezuela also has 2 representations in the following cities of Italy:
Diplomatic missions of Venezuela in neighbouring countries/regions of Italy:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (Consulate General)
- Barcelona, Spain (Consulate General)
- Bilbao, Spain (Consulate General)
- Vigo, Spain (Consulate General)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 July 2021 at 02:34 PM (EST).