Embassy of Venezuela in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Embassy of Venezuela in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic located at Av. Anacaona #7. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressAv. Anacaona #7
- +1 809 537 8882
- +1 809 537 8780
Requests and attention to claims:
Monday to Friday: 8:45 am - 11:45 am
Visas, Passports and other documents:
Monday to Friday: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Venezuela in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Venezuela without a visa. The most common types of Venezuela visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Venezuela in neighbouring countries/regions of Dominican Republic:
- St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Embassy)
- Bridgetown, Barbados (Embassy)
- Havana, Cuba (Embassy)
- Roseau, Dominica (Embassy)
- The Lime, Grenada (Embassy)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti (Embassy)
- Kingston, Jamaica (Embassy)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Consulate General)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (Embassy)
- Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Embassy)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Embassy)
- Castries, St. Lucia (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Venezuela in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 29 June 2019, at 07:22 AM (EST).