Embassy of Venezuela in St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda
Embassy of Venezuela in St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda, located at Old Parham Road. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Venezuela, or view the information about the address, phone, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressOld Parham Road
PO Box 1201
Antigua and Barbuda
- (+1 268) 462 1574 / 462 8923
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of Venezuela in St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda, at (+1 268) 462 1574 / 462 8923 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Venezuela in St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Carmen Luisa Velásquez De Visbal, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Venezuela without a visa. The most common types of Venezuela visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Venezuela in neighbouring countries/regions of Antigua and Barbuda:
- Bridgetown, Barbados (Embassy)
- Havana, Cuba (Embassy)
- Roseau, Dominica (Embassy)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Embassy)
- St. George's, Grenada (Embassy)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti (Embassy)
- Kingston, Jamaica (Embassy)
- Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Embassy)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Embassy)
- Castries, St. Lucia (Embassy)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Venezuela in St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 16 December 2021 at 01:31 PM (EST).