Embassy of Vietnam in Paris, France
Embassy of Vietnam in Paris, France, located at 62 Rue Boileau. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Vietnam, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Vietnam in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
Head of Mission
Nguyen Ngoc Son, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Vietnam without a visa. The most common types of Vietnam visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Diplomatic and official visas
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Work visa
Vietnam embassies and consulates process visa applications for individuals who wish to visit Vietnam for tourism, business, work, study, or other purposes. They issue visas and provide information on visa requirements, application procedures, and fees. Many African countries and parts of Asia are exempt from Vietnam visa requirements.
Vietnam offers an e-visa system for eligible foreign nationals who wish to visit the country for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The Vietnam e-visa allows for a single entry and is valid for 30 days. The website for Vietnam E-visas is here.
Overseas Vietnamese can apply for obtaining or renewing their passports at the nearest Vietnamese embassies and consulates. They accept passport applications, collect the necessary documents, and issue new passports or passport renewals.
Diplomatic missions of Vietnam in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland (Consulate)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 28 May 2023 at 06:03 AM (EST).