Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan
Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan located at 50-11, Motoyoyogi-cho, Shibuya-ku. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Vietnam or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address50-11, Motoyoyogi-cho, Shibuya-ku
- +81 3 3466 3313, +81 3 3466 3311, +81 3 3466 3314
- +81 3 3466 7652
- [email protected] (for general infomation)
[email protected] (for consular affairs)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
Head of Mission
Mr. Vu Hong Nam, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Vietnam without a visa. The most common types of Vietnam visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Diplomatic and official visas
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Vietnam in neighbouring countries/regions of Japan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 October 2021, at 08:38 AM (EST).