Embassy of Albania in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Embassy of Albania in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, located at 31st Floor, UBN Tower, Jalan P Ramlee. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Albania, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy Address31st Floor, UBN Tower, Jalan P Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
- +60 3 2078 8690, +60 3 2078 3829
- +60 3 2070 2285
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Albania in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Albania without a visa. The most common types of Albania visas are the following.
Visa Type “C” (Short stay visa)
- Visa for tourism
- Visa for tourism, invited by an Albanian tourism agency
- Visa for scientific, sports, cultural, and humanitarian reasons
- Visa for an official visit
- Visa for medical reasons
- Visa for professional, commercial, and business purposes
Visa Type “D” (Long-stay visa)
- Visa for economic (D/AE), professional (D/AP), commercial (D/AT), employment (D/APU) activities
- Visa for study purposes (D/ST)
- Family reunion visa (D/BF)
- Visa for humanitarian or religious activities(D/VHF)
- Diplomatic visa or visa service (D/DS)
- Visa for seasonal employment purposes (D/SP)
- Visa for humanitarian reasons (D/H)
Diplomatic missions of Albania in neighbouring countries/regions of Malaysia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 18 September 2023 at 11:51 PM (EST).