Embassy of the United States in Vienna, Austria
Embassy of the United States in Vienna, Austria located at Boltzmanngasse 16. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United States or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressBoltzmanngasse 16
- (+43-1) 31339-0
- (+43-1) 310 06 82
Consular Section: ConsulateVienna@state.gov
Non-Immigrant Visa Section: ConsulateVienna@state.gov
Visa Service Contract Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immigrant visa and fiancé(e) visa inquiries: ConsulateVienna@state.gov
American Citizen Services: ConsulateVienna@state.gov
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Trevor D. Traina, Ambassador
Help us improve Embassies.info
Diplomatic missions of United States in neighbouring countries of Austria:
- Brussels, Belgium(Embassy)
- Paris, France(Embassy)
- Bordeaux, France(Consulate)
- Lyon, France(Consulate)
- Marseille, France(Consulate General)
- Rennes, France(Consulate)
- Strasbourg, France(Consulate General)
- Toulouse, France(Consulate)
- Berlin, Germany(Embassy)
- Düsseldorf, Germany(Consulate General)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany(Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany(Consulate General)
- Leipzig, Germany(Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany(Consulate General)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg(Embassy)
- Martinique, France(Consular Agency)
- The Hague, Netherlands(Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland(Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland(Consular Agency)
- Zürich, Switzerland(Consular Agency)
- London, United Kingdom(Embassy)
- Belfast, United Kingdom(Consulate General)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom(Consulate General)
- Geneva, Switzerland(Permanent Mission)
Most common services American diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are two main categories of U.S. visas: 1. Nonimmigrant visas 2. Immigrant visas. Non-immigrant visa application from DS-160, available at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv. Learn about getting a U.S. Visa.
Applying for a new passport, renewing a passport, emergency passports, adding pages, etc. Application for U.S. passport.
Emergencies (U.S. citizens)
Arrest, missing persons, medical emergencies, death, sending money to a friend or relative, etc. Register your trip at Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Registering the birth of a U.S. citizen abroad, voting services, U. S. Taxes, etc.
Notary and affidavits
Affidavits, income affidavit, power of attorney, acknowledgement of signature, etc.
Safety & Travel information
Learn about your destination or get latest warnings and advisories.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above. You may contact the office of overseas citizen services for more details.
- Diplomatic Relations established: 1921
- Legation/embassy established: 1921
- First ambassador: Albert Henry Washburn
Austria in United States
Austria has 28 representations in the following cities:
This pie chart shows worldwide diplomatic missions of United States by type
This page was last edited on 27 February 2019, at 12:08 PM (EST).