Embassy of Belize in Havana, Cuba
Embassy of Belize in Havana, Cuba, located at Ave 5ta A,No. 3608, e/36 y 36A. View address, phone, fax, office hours, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAve 5ta A,No. 3608, e/36 y 36A
- +53 7 204 3504 / 3581
- +53 7 204 3506
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Belize in Havana, Cuba.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Ms. Lou-Anne Burns Martinez, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Belize without a visa. The most common types of Belize visas are the following.
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Dependent visa
- Student visa
- Temporary employment visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Belize in neighbouring countries/regions of Cuba:
- Nassau, Bahamas (Honorary consul)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Embassy)
- St. David's, Grenada (Honorary consul)
- Petion-Ville, Haiti (Honorary consul)
- Kingston, Jamaica (Honorary consul)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Honorary consul)
- Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Belize in Havana, Cuba. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 18 January 2022 at 05:52 AM (EST).