British Embassy in Brussels, Belgium
British Embassy in Brussels, Belgium located at Avenue d’Auderghem 10. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United Kingdom or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAvenue d’Auderghem 10
- +32 2 287 62 11
- +32 2 287 62 50
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at British Embassy in Brussels, Belgium.
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Martin Shearman, Ambassador
Diplomatic missions of United Kingdom in neighbouring countries/regions of Belgium:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bordeaux, France (Consulate)
- Marseille, France (Consulate)
- Düsseldorf, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Embassy)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the British Embassy in Brussels, Belgium. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 August 2020, at 08:08 AM (EST).