Embassy of Cambodia in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Cambodia in Berlin, Germany located at Benjamin-Vogelsdorff-Strasse 2. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Cambodia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBenjamin-Vogelsdorff-Strasse 2
D - 13187 Berlin
- +49 30 4863 7901
- +49 30 4863 7973
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cambodia in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Ms. Savny Phen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cambodia in Berlin, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 August 2021, at 02:49 PM (EST).