Consulate of Canada in Tirana, Albania
Consulate of Canada in Tirana, Albania located at Rr: Ibrahim Rugova. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels.
Consulate AddressRr: Ibrahim Rugova
- +355 4 225 7274, +355 4 225 7275
- +355 4 225 7273
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Most common services Canadian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Apply or renew while abroad, report for lost or stolen passport.
Visas and Immigration
Find out if you need a visa.
Emergency Services for Canadian citizens
Arrest and detention, child welfare, abduction and custody issues, death abroad, lost or stolen belongings abroad, hijacking, hostage takings and kidnappings, physical assault, sickness or injury, natural disasters and civil emergencies, etc. For more information please check Emergency assistance.
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of Albania:
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Consulate)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (Consulate)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Skopje, Macedonia (Consulate)
- Valletta, Malta (Consulate)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Faro, Portugal (Consulate)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Consulate)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Barcelona, Spain (Consulate)
- Málaga, Spain (Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate General)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate of Canada in Tirana, Albania. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 June 2020, at 11:22 AM (EST).