Embassy of Canada in Prague, Czech Republic
Embassy AddressVe Struhach 95/2
160 00 Praha 6
- +420 272 101 800
- +420 272 101 890
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Canada in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Prague, Czech Republic. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 December 2020, at 09:36 PM (EST).