Consulate General of Dominican Republic in New York City
Consulate General of Dominican Republic in New York City located at 1501 Broadway suite 410 Piso # 4. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address1501 Broadway suite 410 Piso # 4
New York NY 10036
- (212) 768-2480 /81 / 82 / 83
- (212) 768-2677, (212) 827-0425
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:0 pm
The following consular services are offered at Consulate General of Dominican Republic in New York City.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
- Process visa applications
- Translation of documents
Head of Mission
Eligio Antonio Jáquez Cruz, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Dominican Republic without a visa. The most common types of Dominican Republic visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Residence visa
Besides Consulate General of Dominican Republic in New York City Dominican Republic also has 6 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Miami (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Glendale (Consulate General)
- New Orleans (Consulate General)
- Boston (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Dominican Republic in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Dominican Republic in New York City. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 January 2021, at 01:55 PM (EST).