Consulate of Greece in Atlanta, Georgia
Consulate of Greece in Atlanta, Georgia located at Tower Place 100, Suite 1670, 3340 Peachtree Rd NE. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Greece or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Consulate AddressTower Place 100, Suite 1670, 3340 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 261-3313, (404) 261-3391
- (404) 262-2798
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Georgia, Kentucky, S. Carolina and Tennessee
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Consulate of Greece in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Power of attorney
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Theodoros Dimopoulos, Consul
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Consulate of Greece in Atlanta, Georgia Greece also has 9 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- Boston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Tampa (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate of Greece in Atlanta, Georgia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 May 2021, at 12:52 PM (EST).