Honorary Consulate of Netherlands in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Honorary Consulate of Netherlands in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, located at Borey Sambath Mean Heng, Khan Prek Eng, Street 5, House 46A. View address, phone, office hours, consular jurisdiction, consular services, and honorary consul information.
AddressBorey Sambath Mean Heng, Khan Prek Eng, Street 5, House 46A
- 012-803 040
- [email protected]
- Appointment only
Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Tbong Khmum, Pursat, Kampong Speu, Prey Veng, Svay Rieng, Kandal, Takeo, Kampot and Kep, Koh Kong, Sihanoukville, Coastal Islands, Kampong Chhnang, Kratie, Mondulkiri.
Head of Mission
Mr. Willem Phillip Barnaart, Honorary Consul
Besides Honorary Consulate of Netherlands in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Netherlands also has 1 representation in the following city of Cambodia:
- Siem Reap (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Netherlands in neighbouring countries/regions of Cambodia:
- Lumut, Brunei (Honorary consul)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Denpasar, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Medan, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Surabaya, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Vientiane, Laos (Honorary consul)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Cebu City, Philippines (Honorary consul)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Phuket, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Honorary Consulate of Netherlands in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 August 2022 at 12:56 PM (EST).