Consulate General of Peru in New York City
Consulate General of Peru in New York City, located at 241 East 49th Street. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Consulate General of Peru in New York City.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Marita Landaveri P., Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Peru without a visa. The most common types of Peru visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
Consular Services and Assistance
The embassies and consulates of Peru provide various services and assistance to Peruvian citizens and foreign nationals, such as issuance, renewal, and replacement of Peruvian passports, notary services, birth registration, assistance during emergencies, and processing of visa applications for foreign nationals.
Besides Consulate General of Peru in New York City Peru also has 17 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Atlanta (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
- Boston (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Dallas (Consulate General)
- Oklahoma City (Honorary consul)
- Denver (Consulate General)
- Salt Lake City (Honorary consul)
- Hartford (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Coral Gables (Consulate General)
- Tampa (Honorary consul)
- Paterson (Consulate General)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- Seattle (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Peru in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 23 January 2023 at 05:30 AM (EST).