Honorary Consulate of South Korea in Heraklion, Greece
Honorary Consulate of South Korea in Heraklion, Greece, located at Steliou Kazantzidi & Bosporou 2A. View address, phone, fax, consular services, and honorary consul information.
AddressSteliou Kazantzidi & Bosporou 2A
71601 Heraklion, Crete
- 2810 382 900
- 2810 381 400
- [email protected]
Please call the Honorary Consulate of South Korea in Heraklion, Greece, at 2810 382 900 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Mr. Antonis Karatzis, Honorary Consul
Besides Honorary Consulate of South Korea in Heraklion, Greece South Korea also has 3 representations in the following cities of Greece:
Diplomatic missions of South Korea in neighbouring countries/regions of Greece:
- Tirana, Albania (Honorary consul)
- Hadžići, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Honorary consul)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Florence, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Palermo, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Honorary consul)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 25 December 2022 at 08:52 AM (EST).