Consulate General of the United States in Toronto, Ontario
Consulate General of the United States in Toronto, Ontario located at 360 University Avenue. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Address360 University Avenue
Toronto ON M5G 1S4
- (416) 595-1700, After hours Emergency line: (416) 201-4100, American Citizens Emergency Line: (416) 595-6506
- (416) 595-6501
TRTNIV@state.gov (for inquiries about U.S. visas)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Help us improve Embassies.info
Besides Consulate General of the United States in Toronto, Ontario United States also has 7 representations in the following cities of Canada:
- Calgary(Consulate General)
- Halifax(Consulate General)
- Montreal(Consulate General)
- Quebec City(Consulate General)
- Vancouver(Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of United States in neighbouring countries of Canada:
- San Miguel de Allende, Mexico(Consular Agency)
- Acapulco, Mexico(Consular Agency)
- Cancún, Mexico(Consular Agency)
- Ciudad Juárez, Mexico(Consulate General)
- Guadalajara, Mexico(Consulate General)
- Hermosillo, Mexico(Consulate General)
- Matamoros, Mexico(Consulate General)
- Mazatlán, Mexico(Consular Agency)
- Mérida, Mexico(Consulate General)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico(Embassy)
- Tijuana, Mexico(Consulate General)
- New York, United States(Permanent Mission)
Most common services American diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are two main categories of U.S. visas: 1. Nonimmigrant visas 2. Immigrant visas. Non-immigrant visa application from DS-160, available at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv. Learn about getting a U.S. Visa.
Applying for a new passport, renewing a passport, emergency passports, adding pages, etc. Application for U.S. passport.
Emergencies (U.S. citizens)
Arrest, missing persons, medical emergencies, death, sending money to a friend or relative, etc. Register your trip at Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Registering the birth of a U.S. citizen abroad, voting services, U. S. Taxes, etc.
Notary and affidavits
Affidavits, income affidavit, power of attorney, acknowledgement of signature, etc.
Safety & Travel information
Learn about your destination or get latest warnings and advisories.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above. You may contact the office of overseas citizen services for more details.
Canada in United States
Canada has 14 representations in the following cities:
This pie chart shows worldwide diplomatic missions of United States by type
This page was last edited on 13 December 2018, at 09:54 AM (EST).