Embassy of Croatia in Brasilia, Brazil
Embassy of Croatia in Brasilia, Brazil, located at SHIS QI 09 Conjunto 11, Casa 3. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Croatia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Croatia in Brasilia, Brazil.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Ranko Vilovic, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Croatia without a visa. The most common types of Croatia visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Family reunification visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Employment visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
Besides Embassy of Croatia in Brasilia, Brazil Croatia also has 2 representations in the following cities of Brazil:
Diplomatic missions of Croatia in neighbouring countries/regions of Brazil:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- Cordoba, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- San Miguel de Tucumán, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- Cochabamba, Bolivia (Honorary consul)
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia (Honorary consul)
- Santiago, Chile (Embassy)
- Punta Arenas, Chile (Honorary consul)
- Antofagasta, Chile (Honorary consul)
- Iquique, Chile (Honorary consul)
- Bogotá, Colombia (Honorary consul)
- Lima, Peru (Honorary consul)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Croatia in Brasilia, Brazil. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 07 December 2021 at 07:19 AM (EST).