Embassy of Dominican Republic in Managua, Nicaragua
Embassy of Dominican Republic in Managua, Nicaragua, located at Residencial Las Colinas, Calle Prado Ecuestre No.100. View address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressResidencial Las Colinas, Calle Prado Ecuestre No.100
- (505) 2276-6486
- (505) 2276-0654
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of Dominican Republic in Managua, Nicaragua, at (505) 2276-6486 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Dominican Republic in Managua, Nicaragua.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Roberto Marcallé Abreu, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Dominican Republic without a visa. The most common types of Dominican Republic visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Residence visa
Diplomatic missions of Dominican Republic in neighbouring countries/regions of Nicaragua:
- Belize City, Belize (Honorary consul)
- San José, Costa Rica (Embassy)
- San Salvador, El Salvador (Embassy)
- Guatemala City, Guatemala (Embassy)
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Embassy)
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras (Consulate General)
- Roatan, Honduras (Honorary consul)
- Panama City, Panama (Embassy)
- Panama City, Panama (Consulate General)
Nicaragua in Dominican Republic
Nicaragua has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Dominican Republic in Managua, Nicaragua.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 22 March 2022 at 07:48 AM (EST).